Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Study Weeks + Final Exam = (?_?)

now is my study weeks..11/11 is the date of my 1st paper.. 2day is 5/11.. few days more to end my study weeks..this is my third year 1st sem final exam which is called peperiksaan akhir semester 1 sesi 2008/2009.. haha.. y suddenly turn in malay.. that is not important point lar.. continue lor.. em.. i would like to list out my schedule of final exam.. deng.. deng.. deng.. deng.. as below lar:

11.11 International Financial 2-5pm
14.11 Economics Growth And Development 9-12pm
17.11 International Institution And Consultancy 9-12pm
18.11 Introduction to Music 2-5pm

Wish myself good luck.. always be prepared to face the challenge of exams.. Oh ya..study weeks + final exam = what.. ngatii.. i tink all of people know lar..ha..is freedom lor..independence day.. haha.. so After 5pm of 18.11 will be my freedom moment..coming soon..Yeahzz.. yeahzzz.. but actually me now oso very free here bloggging lar.. haha..

No comments: